Here are some answers to Frequently asked questions:
Do you accept rush orders?
Yes we do – but this is will be on selected products only. All wood boxes, perspex boxes and printed signage (including printed puzzles), will not be available for rush order. There is a tick box at checkout which allows you to select whether or not you’d like to rush your order – if you select yes, this will come with an additional rush fee. Please note – on the odd occasion where we are unable to assist with rushing your order, we will contact you within 24 hours and offer a full refund. Unfortunately this rush option is not available online to outlying areas – however, if you are in an outlying area, please feel free to contact us so we can see which goodies you’re wanting to rush.
What are your lead times?
Each item has a lead time listed in the product description, so please take special note of these times when placing an order. Lead times do not include courier. If you accept the lead times at checkout, place your order and then realize that there isn’t enough time, you will be liable for the commission fee charged by Payfast & Snapscan.
Do you have a physical store?
We do not have a physical store, we are an online store based in Bloubergstrand (Cape Town), but collections can be arranged by contacting us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your operating hours?
Our online store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can shop whenever convenient. For inquiries and shipping, we are able to assist you via email Monday – Friday, 9am – 4pm. In the event that you would like to collect your purchase, please contact us to arrange. Please note, we will try our best to assist outside of these hours, but we prefer to give you a guideline to avoid disappointment. If you’re wanting to collect your order – please contact us to prearrange a time, as we are often out at supplier meetings.
What are my payment options?
We accept online credit/debit card payments as well as direct EFT or Fastpay Bank-to-Bank EFT payments. These options will be available to you upon checkout.
please note: cash deposits (excluding EFT) will incur an ADDITIONAL FEE according to our charges statement before products are released,
Please see below for our banking details:
FNB Table View
Branch Code: 203809
What Delivery methods do you offer?
We are able to ship your purchase via courier or post office. You are also welcome to contact us and arrange a collection time. More information on our shipping (costs and time) can be found on our Shipping & Delivery page.
What is your return policy?
Because all our products are made to order, we do not accept returns. there are a few exceptions, which include non custom laser cut products and items that have arrived damaged due to shipping. If you wish to return any non custom laser cut items within 7 days of receipt, please keep the following in mind:
- Delivery fees will not be refunded unless the problem is caused from the delivery company.
- Refunds will incur a R25 admin fee
- We will not refund cake toppers reported broken after the function for which it was bought.
- Products returned after the 7 day window will not be accepted.
- Products need to be sealed, unused and resaleable
- Printed products not returnable (this includes all items of clothing as they are printed to order)
- Please note, should you pay with a credit card, and need a refund, the credit card transaction fee charged to us by Payfast will be deducted from your refund
- Please allow 5-7 working days for refund to reflect
- We do not refund for vinyl printed clothing, as we provide instructions on how to care for your clothing and have no way of knowing if these instructions were followed. We also don’t do exchanges on clothing as everything is made to order, so please be sure of your size.
For any other queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.