Here are some answers to Frequently asked questions:
Do you have a physical store?
We do not have a physical store, we are an online store based in Bloubergstrand (Cape Town), but collections can be arranged by contacting us via email at email@example.com
What are your operating hours?
Our online store is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, so you can shop whenever convenient. For inquiries and shipping, we are able to assist you via email Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm. In the event that you would like to collect your purchase, please contact us to arrange. Please note, we will try our best to assist outside of these hours, but we prefer to give you a guideline to avoid disappointment.
Do you do custom work?
We love doing custom work, so if there is something specific you are looking for but can’t find on our website, please get in touch with us and we will quote you accordingly.
What are my payment options?
We accept online credit/debit card payments as well as direct EFT or Fastpay Bank-to-Bank EFT payments. These options will be available to you upon checkout.
please note: cash deposits (excluding EFT) will incur an ADDITIONAL FEE according to our charges statement before products are released,
Please see below for our banking details:
FNB Table View
Branch Code: 203809
What Delivery methods do you offer?
We are able to ship your purchase via courier or post office. You are also welcome to contact us and arrange a collection time. More information on our shipping (costs and time) can be found on our Shipping & Delivery page.
What is your return policy?
We are sure that you will love your purchase, but in the event you have changed your mind, or are dissatisfied, you may return the goods for a refund within 7 days of receipt of delivery. Please contact us as soon as possible to arrange return. Please take note of the following:
- Delivery fees will not be refunded unless the problem is caused from the delivery company.
- Return delivery fees will only be refunded in the event of the product being faulty or arriving damaged, except in the case of cake toppers. In the event of your cake topper arriving damaged, you will need to inform us the day of delivery. We will not refund cake toppers reported broken after the function for which it was bought.
- Products returned after the 7 day window will not be accepted.
- Products need to be sealed, unused and resaleable
- Custom products not returnable
- Please note, should you pay with a credit card, and need a refund, the credit card transaction fee charged to us by Payfast will be deducted from your refund
- Please allow 5-7 working days for refund to reflect
- We do not refund for vinyl printed clothing, as we provide instructions on how to care for your clothing and have no way of knowing if these instructions were followed. We also don’t do exchanges on clothing as everything is made to order, so please be sure of your size.
For any other queries, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.